We provide Monoclonal Antibodies for Treatment of COVID-19 at our Hammonton location.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents hospitalization & severe illness
- Prevents COVID-19 exposure from becoming infection
- No out of pocket cost – fully covered by health insurance
How do you know if you qualify for Monoclonal Antibody Treatment of COVID-19? Please note this is not an exhaustive list.
- Must be over 12 years old.
- Must weigh over 88 lbs.
- Has it been within 10 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms? Symptoms must be mild to moderate, not severe.
- Are you at high risk of severe COVID-19 due to age, chronic disease, cancer, dementia, being immunocompromised, weight, pregnancy, smoker, etc.?
- Must not be allergic to casirivimab, imdevimab, histidine, histidine monohydrochloride monohydrate, polysorbate 80 or sucrose.
If you believe you may qualify for monoclonal antibody therapy based on the above self-assessment, please contact your doctor or our pharmacy at 609-956-1900.
Please note that the information contained on this page and on this website in general is not medical advice, and may not be construed as giving medical advice.